Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Where life spills out on the floor

Maybe it's writer's block. Or maybe it's just that I've been completely overwhelmed, or overloaded, or something.

I still am.

But I'm trying to pull up and out and word again, really I am.

The hardest part right now is that I couldn't talk about what I'm feeling even if I did have words for it because whatever this is, it's too raw, too open to the elements, too private to put out there.

So I keep trying to process it in here, and I'm finding that's a lot more easily said than done.

The Spirit of God loves sinners and dances best where life spills out on the floor.      --John Fischer

Right now I have to leave the dancing to Him.

I can't hear the music.

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, I don't know the circumstances – and I get how it's too private to put here in your blog – but I do know the heart that lies behind the knowledge that you have to leave the dancing to him right now – because you can't hear the music. I want you to know that I have prayed – I hate it that you can't hear the music right now – and I didn't know particularly what to pray for – I left that up to God – because he knows. I get it Lisa, whatever it is, I get it a little. And I really hope the music begins to play soon. God bless and keep you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much love and prayers for you... I know exactly what it feels like to be raw, overwhelmed and deaf to the music... He is faithful. He sees you, He knows you, He will never leave you... He has a plan to heal the broken places, make your vision clear and give you ears to hear the music better than you ever have before...
    Blessings, Danise

    ReplyDelete